• The One only serves and sells alcoholic beverages to guests 21 and over. Guests who do not have ID will not be able to consume alcohol.
• Pursuant to state law, alcoholic beverages cannot be brought into the hotel or facility from the outside.
• Guests must be 21 or older to check in. Please bring ID to confirm.
Cancellation Policy / Reservation Policy
• A deposit of the first night room rate plus tax will be required upon booking.
• Reservations cancelled within 2 days(48 hours) of the date of arrival will be required to pay a penalty of one night’s stay.
• Reservations cancelled the day of, or in case of no shows, will be required to pay the full reservation amount.
Credit Card Policy
• A valid credit card is required at check-in. If the cardholder is not the guest checking in, a Credit Card Authorization form MUST be filled out by cardholder prior to check-in. Cash may only be used to settle charges upon check-out.
• Guest must present a valid credit card upon check-in to place a security deposit. The front desk will run authorization on your card and place a $100 hold on your credit card as a security deposit. Security deposit will be released within 5 to 10 business days after check-out. Any damages, theft, or any incidentals reported in guest rooms will be deducted from the security deposit. If damages and theft amount is greater than the initial security deposit amount, The One reserves the right to bill the remaining balance to guest’s credit card
• Damages incurred to hotel property as a result of hotel occupant or guest(s) of occupant, will result in fees that will be billed to the hotel occupant. Fees may vary depending upon the amount necessary to restore or replace the damaged property.
• If planning to decorate the room, please call ahead as we do not allow candles, confetti, or anything to be posted to the wall.
• All rooms – Standard, Deluxe, Loft Suite, and Executive Suite – are designed to comfortably accommodate 2 guests only. However, a maximum of 1 additional child under the age of 12 will be allowed to stay in a Standard Room or Deluxe Room. A second (Standard or Deluxe) or updated room (Loft Suite or Executive Suite) must be reserved to accommodate the addition of a person over 12 years old. No more than 3 persons are allowed to stay in the Standard or Deluxe room.
• A maximum of 2 additional guests are allowed in ONLY the Loft Suite or Executive Suite, at a charge of $50 per person per night, using existing bedding provided in the room. Children under the age of 12 may stay at no additional fee. No more than 4 persons are allowed to stay in the Loft Suite or Executive Suite.
• Children under the age of 12 must have proof of age.
• Wi-Fi is available free of charge; however, customer must agree to the terms and conditions of usage.
Check-in & Check-out Policy
• No early Check-in or late Check-out available.
• Vehicle’s information needed upon check in. (License plates number, model, etc.)
Loss Or Damage
• The One will not assume any responsibility for damages or loss of any merchandise or articles left in any area of the Hotel prior to, during or following a stay.
• Noise levels must remain at reasonable levels so as not to disturb other guests. The usage of karaoke machines, PA systems and any other amplified sound system that has not been approved by The One hotel management, is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints may because of ejection without refund.
• Pets are not allowed on The One hotel premises or in Spa Castle.
• The One hotel is a smoke free facility. Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas outside the facility. Any evidence of smoking inside guest rooms, or hotel/spa facility will result in a $500 fee in addition to the restorative expense needed to return the room/suite to its original condition.
Room Use And Occupancy Policy
• All hotel guests must register upon check-in with a valid picture ID.
• Unregistered guests are prohibited inside the hotel or rooms.
• Communal gatherings with Spa guests, other hotel guests, or any unregistered persons will be grounds for ejection from The One and Spa Castle, without refund or compensation.
Spa Castle Uniform
• There is a $25 penalty fee for any lost Wrist band Key. Guest will also be responsible for any accrued balance left on the key.
• Once inside Spa Castle, hotel guests must adhere to Spa Castle policy.
• Hotel guests are not permitted to bring any Spa guests into their room. Abuse will result in immediate ejection from premises.
Hotel Rate Summary And Fees Policies
• Re-entry into Spa Castle is permitted for hotel guests only, within the duration of their paid hotel visit.
• If the hotel guest has already checked out of their room, they must pay their accrued Spa Castle balance upon leaving the spa.
• Hotel guests must check out before Spa Castle close.